PayrollPut Sacramento Accounting Solutions in Charge!
Payroll Should Be Easy
Outsourcing your payroll ensures compliance, protects your business and manages your most important asset – your people. It pays to trust your payroll processing to an experienced professional.
We understand that providing this service is a natural complement to the bookkeeping, accounting and tax services we already provide our clients, so ask us to bundle in your payroll services for one convenient fixed monthly cost. Our clients love the ability to have everything under one roof!
“Starting a new business can be scary and the books more like a nightmare! Looking at the reviews I decided to go with Sacramento Accounting Solutions, I had a phone meeting with Coral and she was very straightforward and very knowledgeable about the structure of a smooth-running business. Coral made sure I understood what the company would handle and what I should do as well. Coral got our Quickbooks set up quickly and helped us get going! Very thankful for Coral and Sacramento Accounting Solutions!”
Get PEACE of MIND!
If you’re like most growing businesses, you’re probably facing the challenges associated with increased payroll responsibilities. With Sacramento Accounting Solutions, it’s all about PEACE OF MIND. We’ll not only process your payroll, we’ll help you navigate complex government regulations, reduce expenses and eliminate time-consuming administrative work.
We allow you and your employees the following payroll features:
- Flexible Input Options – whether you prefer to call in your payroll, enter the data online, or use a mobile app, you can be confident that your data is safe and secure.
- Employee Access – employees can find answers with online access to up-to-date payroll history, reducing the number of questions you’ll receive.
- Comprehensive HR Resources – full of hundreds of usable documents like sample PTO policies, employee handbooks, labor law summaries, and much, much more.
- General Ledger Interface – export journal entries directly into Quickbooks.
- Payment Options – pay your employees with any combination of Check, Direct Deposit, or Debit Card.
- Timekeeping System(s) – affordable and simple to use. They can be integrated with payroll or stand alone.
- Electronic Reports and Automated Text Message Alerts
…as well as the following compliance features:
- Tax Filing – we’ll calculate, deposit, file and reconcile your payroll taxes – and respond to inquiries from taxing agencies regarding the returns we file for you.
- New Hire Reporting
- Pay-As-You-Go Workers Comp
- Background Check Service
- Garnishment Processing and Payment Service
As you can see, outsourcing your payroll provides a wide-range of valuable features and benefits to help your business grow and minimize your compliance concerns.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Ready to Get Started? Get a Quote Today!
Let's talk about what you are looking for and if we are the right fit for you.