What makes Sacramento Accounting Solutions different?
We provide a very personal, focused and flexible service. To the outside world, we can become your accounting department. We pride ourselves in learning our clients’ business ‘inside out’ so that we can offer them the best possible service.
What is outsourcing?
Simply put, outsourcing is acquiring a product or service rather than producing it yourself. Outsourcing helps improve stakeholder value, and is becoming recognized as a strategy for helping companies focus on their core capabilities, in addition to providing bottom-line benefits.
What are the advantages of outsourcing?
Outsourcing is more than just about simple cost cutting! It is about creating added business value for our clients.
Here are just a few of the advantages that can be realized through our services:
- Allows you to focus on your core competency
- Positions executives as “users” rather than “generators” of information
- Potential savings on what you would pay for internal accounting staff
- Eliminates the headache of recruiting, hiring and managing clerical staff
- Accurate, timely and useful financial and operational reporting
- Full access to accounting professionals, resources and technology
- Frees up internal resources for other purposes
- Lowers ongoing investment required for internal accounting technology
- Increases flexibility to meet changing business conditions
- Improves risk management and budget control
- Turns fixed costs into variable costs
How much do your services cost?
Our services are tailored to the unique needs of each client. Simply contact us for a no obligation consultation and we can provide you with a bid for the services you are interested in. For on-going services, our fees are broken down into a setup fee and then a flat monthly fee so you can budget accordingly. Custom projects are priced on a time and material basis.
Will my monthly cost ever go up?
It is our goal to make sure you never have any surprises with your monthly bill. It may be necessary to adjust your monthly rate if your business grows or if you require additional services. Pricing is evaluated on a quarterly basis and if there is any change in your monthly rate you will be notified 30 days prior to a pricing adjustment quarterly.
Will I be charged for phone consultations?
Your monthly fee covers phone consultations regarding the services you have selected. If you have a question, you may contact us during business hours at no additional cost.
Am I required to sign a contract?
Our services are on a month to month basis and can be cancelled at any time with a 30 day notice. A 30 day notice is required so a smooth transition can be coordinated. However, we do require a signed engagement letter to clarify the scope of agreed upon services.
Where are my actual records outsourced to?
All of our services are handled right here in our Sacramento office. No documents or data is handled outside of the city, state or country. In addition, all of our customer service support is handled right here in our Sacramento office!
Ready to Get Started? Get a Quote Today!
Let's talk about what you are looking for and if we are the right fit for you.